Monday, April 22, 2024

The Ruby Ring Story: Part II Mrs. Ina Perlow

Part II: Ina Perlow

Who is Ina Perlow? How my father gets to know this blond petite with blue eyes and pale make up woman? She had a good modern manicure and a stylish diamond ring next to her wedding ring. I think, it goes as a package with the uniform for the salesgirl's appearance. Did not she work at the Jewelry store?!

Who is Ina Perlow? Is she one of my father's clients? It is a strong possibility. No, she is not. Turned out, she was a wife of Michael Perlow. Once upon a time, Michael was married to my father's middle sister, Pauline. I do not know how to say it. I am in inconvenience to explain because I am not quite understanding it. Is Ina Parlow a relative to us? No, she cannot be a relative. She is a second wife of Michael Perlow. There is not any blood relationship between our and the Perlow family. We did not write greeting cards to them on holidays. Well, there was some kind relationship. For example, when we stopped to say 'hello,' walking by on the street, I would want to know how her sons are, and what they are doing, how smart they are, and all kind of these type of questions. Why? Because, somewhere deep in my heart, I would like to imagine and fantasized that they could be my cousins, if only my Auntie Paula would be alive. 

No comments: