Thursday, August 28, 2014

The Happy Morning Moments

For me, the happy morning moments start with a great cup of coffee. The aromatic smell of the deliciousness of exceptional beverage such as coffee brings a smile on my face, not to mention energy and satisfaction of the morning. How much energy? Enough to bring this moment of simple happiness, and harmony too between the mind and the body.

Of course, making coffee is not cooking, but it is wright for me to put on my apron and use my favorite coffee mug to make the transition from kitchen to the table.

My laptop is in front of me, and I can enjoy the happy morning moments.

P.S. And if you want to learn more about the history of kitchen attire, please purchase the new book entitled "Aprons: A Tale of Tradition" written by Florida Author, Ms. Ida Tomshinsky. The book is available in the local bookstores, at www.amazon.com, www.bn.com, www.xlibris.com or call 888-795-4274 ext. 7879 to order the book today.



No comments: