Sunday, November 1, 2009

1st of November and the 100st Post

Here is my first 100 post anniversary. Time fly fast!
I still have the enthusiasm as the Greeks would say "en Theo." I still keep posting opinions, facts, and information. I am keeping on reading and writing and, the exiting of the topic-of-the-moment makes me to exercise the art of rhyming. The essential part to stay positive and focused in delivering the messages. And here, let me start again!

What is NaNoWriMo?

National Novel Writing Month happens every November, from 1st to 30!
It is a fun, seat-of-your-pants novel writing event where the challenge is to write an entire novel in just 30 days. That means participants begin writing November 1 and must finish by midnight, November 30. The word-count goal for our adult program is 50,000 words.
It should be very rewording! Let's try! Writing friends, come on on board!

No comments: