- can you tell me about yourself?
- so, what do you think about our company?
- who else have you interviewed with?
- what do you think this job involves?
- what do you see yourself doing in 5 years?
- what are your major strengths and weaknesses?
- you have been out of work for a long time, haven't you?
- you have quit quite a few jobs-why?
- what was it about your last job that bugged you most? least? why?
- what do you like to do in your spare time?
- what would you say is your most important accomplishment? failure? disappointment? why?
- why do you want to change careers?
- what is the most difficult challenge you faced in your life and how did you handle it?
- if hired, how long would it take you to get on your feet and become productive?
- ever have a disagreement with a Supervisor? why?
- how did you handle it?
- have you ever been fired? why?
- give me one good reason why i should hire you?
- what are going to do for this department that no other job applicant could do?
- have forgotten anything?
Monday, June 15, 2009
During the Interview: Part 2
There are questions to expect to be asked during an interview. Students may study them in advance and have an answer prepared.