Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Full Moon

 














According to any astrology book,
"When you look
At the full moon,
You will change very soon."
There is a three-wish task
For love, money, and health to ask.
The fool of me wants love
From above.
This time, I pass, my honey,
Right now, I have to ask for health.
I never ask for money.
I go and work for wealth.
I watch the full moon tonight
As any fool.
It is beautiful,
Round, and bright.
"Such a perfect moon in the dark night!' -
Its leads the mood to be delight!
Instead, I do not ask my moon
For any favors opportune.
I simply want to look
At it again to 'ooh' and 'woo'
Like a good friend
On another end.
Perhaps, I am a 'lunatic.'
I cannot avoid being a fanatic.
Some unknown force
Makes me a fan of the Milky source.
My delusion came from the full moon,
And my obsession of the night infinity.
I might need to take a spoon
Of some medicine from my deficiency
To fight the moon dependency
To get it right tonight.
The full moon fantasy
Is already works and brights some life light.

(Tomshinsky@2024)

When the universe speaks, it sends some signals to Earthmans.
This the is the new year's first full moon called the 'Wolf Moon.'
The prediction is that it brings passion and energy.
Astronomy is one of the oldest sciences of natural science.

No comments: