Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Crack of Dawn









I

Do you run in the early morning?

Yes, I do. It is not boring.

Run, run, and run...

One-step, two steps, and more of fun

To unite thoughts and body in one universal shell

When on the move rings the happy bell.

Nevertheless, it is only for me

Because when I run, I am free.

One-step, two steps: one, two, three

Until I reach my spotted tree.

I enjoy the process of moving, breathing, and sweating,

Moreover, greeting the sunup of the early morning.

Later on, such a pleasure and privilege

When I taste my first beverage! 

In the early morning, I am touched by the wind

In the playful land on the beachside wind

And I am kissed by the sun

When I run, run, and run.

Why said I could not have fun?

II

By the daylight, I run

Simply by moving and stretching my arm

Toward the edge of the line

That is very fine.

It is very simple

To get humbled,

Just run, run, run,

And have fun!

To power of my muscles

Is like little rascals -

Create energy to move the Earth

And give the birth

To the crack of dawn,

Just by move of my arm.

(Tomshinsky@ 2022)


No comments: