Summer Rain
I.
Can you smell the rain? –
Yes. Also, I can feel the clouds at times.
Rain hits dry soils
And it releases plant oils.
The odor spreads faster
When the rain is moving.
My arthritis sure feels it observing.
I can tell you that it is going to rain
By the sound of the cloudy train.
I can smell the rain before it starts
At environmental health times.
II.
You smell the Earth and rain.
You smell what clouds are cooking.
Splits of O2 into O3 have musty smell,
A form of nature’s warning.
Birds fly low,
Crickets feel air pressure to go.
Summer rain brings freshness and purity.
Smell brings a vision and memory.
Smell vibes the emotional brain
When the clouds are dark and puffy,
There is no detour for the summer rain.
I can tell you that it is going to rain
By the sound of the cloudy train.
Tomshinsky@2026
No comments:
Post a Comment