Thursday, May 16, 2024

Winding Mindset

  • Long forgotten are winding minds.
  • I count the days in ticks and tocks
  • Because of great sundown over ocean's hold,
  • Kindling the fire with memories of old.

  • The colors came out in the sky
  • I wind solace in the light
  • Here to the tangible
  • Mindset that heart unchangeable

  • Wealth untold
  • Caskets of jewels and coffers of gold.
  • Richer than I, you never can be
  • I had a dad who stood beside me.

  • I had a mother who read to me.
  • Think again -
  • Sometimes, hanging out gain
  • Wisdom of doing nothing,
  • Just paper and ink,
  • Bread and milk.

  • Scattered hopes and dreams
  • Springled around,
  • Lay and wait
  • But always leaving a trail

  • Of plants and flowers,
  • Goodness of followers -
  • Scenes and memories,
  • Music and gardens' melody.
(Tomshinsky, 2024)

No comments: